DEAR CUSTOMERS, OUR VEGAN FEAST DELIVERY SERVICE WILL TAKE A BREAK OVER THE SUMMER MONTHS.
WE HAVE BEEN DELIGHTED TO CONTINUE WITH THIS OFFERING, ORIGINALLY A PROJECT DEVELOPED FROM LOCKDOWN, AND THEY WILL RETURN AGAIN LATER THIS YEAR.
IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE GIFTS, MASTERCLASSES AND OTHER EXPERIENCES, PLEASE VISIT OUR OTHER ONLINE STORE HERE
Fortnightly the Pied Team have been creating new Plant-Based dishes for you to enjoy at home.
Our Vegan Feast is created for two people, and can be ordered in multiple for a dinner party but is also great for grazing on with friends. All dishes arrive cold and should be refrigerated until you are ready to dine. Full instructions for reheating and serving the feast are inside the box. Food can be kept in the fridge to enjoy for up to 3 days.
- FOR COLLECTION:
- Simply choose the ‘Collection from Pied a Terre’ option; collection from the Restaurant is Thursday to Saturday 11:00am – 5:00pm. Please comment in “notes” your desired time for collection.
- FOR FRIDAY DELIVERY:
- Please select the appropriate shipping on check-out
- Our Friday Local Delivery Service is available 11:00am – 6:00pm within an 8 Mile Radius of Pied a Terre. We will contact you on the day to advise of your approximate delivery time. For Local Delivery, we use an Electric Black Cab (Danny) or Local Courier
- Our Nationwide Delivery Service is for FRIDAY DELIVERY ONLY. The last order time for this is 3pm Wednesday (any later then our order can still be processed but there may be a delay in delivery)
- If ordering Vegan Feasts for different weeks or for different recipients, please place separate orders, as delivery costs are required for each purchase. For any outstanding delivery payments, we will call via telephone for this.
- We are meticulous and do our utmost to package the food safely and carefully, in order for it to arrive to you at its best and as our Chefs intended. If you receive the Vegan Feast and are not satisfied please take a photo of any issues and email Suze.