This amazing Spring favourites package put together for us by Malux Wines includes 1 bottle of each of the following wines:
- Princesse Piroska 2016 Dry Tokaj Furmint, Chateau Megyer (11.5% abv) A crisp, refreshing wine with citrus elements with apple and stone fruits.
- Hárslevelu Selection Dry Tokaji, Chateau Megyer 2014 (12% abv) a creamy, elegant white wine with honeyed notes, aged in Hungarian oak.
- Furmint Semi Sweet, 2014 Tokaji, Chateau Megyer. (12% abv) A fresh wine with notes of lemon, wild pear, and a touch of sweetness with caramelized apple. It’s deliciously moreish.
- Harmonia 2017 Egri Korona Borház ((13 % abv). A juicy red wine, fruity with cherry aromas & flavours, spicy notes, a super easy-drinking blend of Blauburger, cabernet sauvignon, menoire, and merlot.
- Egri Bikaver (Bulls Blood) 2016, Egri Korona Borház (13% abv). Hungary’s famous red wine, ripe red fruits with a peppery kick from the native kékfrankos grape, merlot, and cabernet sauvignon.
- Bornemissza Kekfrankos Grand Selection. 2016. Egri Korona Borhaz (13.5% abv). A full-bodied red, Kekfrankos with depth, dark fruits, warm engaging aroma and feel, and a peppery touch of spice. Made only in the best vintages.