DEAR CUSTOMERS, WE ARE THRILLED TO ANNOUNCE THAT OUR PLANT-BASED FEAST DELIVERY SERVICE IS BACK FOR 4 WEEKS ONLY STARTING FROM 13TH JANUARY 2023.
IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS OUT, ALL FOUR “VEGANUARY” MENUS CAN BE VIEWED AND PRE-ORDERED IN ADVANCE FROM NOW, FOR COLLECTION, LOCAL, AND NATIONWIDE DELIVERY.
TO PURCHASE UNIQUE GIFTS, MASTERCLASSES AND OTHER EXPERIENCES, PLEASE VISIT OUR OTHER ONLINE STORE HERE
Plant-based dishes to enjoy at home.
Created for two people, our Plant-based feasts contain soup, salad, dip, main and dessert, and can be ordered in multiples for a dinner party or for grazing on with friends/partners. Dishes arrive cold and should be refrigerated until you are ready to dine. Full instructions for reheating and serving the feast are inside the box. Food can be kept in the fridge to enjoy for up to 3 days.
- FOR COLLECTION:
- Simply choose the ‘Collection from Pied a Terre’ option; collection from the Restaurant is Thursday to Saturday 11:00am – 5:00pm. Please comment in “notes” your desired time for collection.
- FOR FRIDAY DELIVERY:
- Please select the appropriate shipping on check-out
- Our Friday Local Delivery Service is available 11:00am – 6:00pm within a 2 Mile Radius of Pied a Terre. We will contact you on the day to advise of your approximate delivery time.
- Our Nationwide Delivery Service is for FRIDAY DELIVERY ONLY. The last order time for this is 3pm Wednesday (any later, your order can still be processed but there may be a delay in delivery)
- If ordering Plant-based Feasts for different weeks or for different recipients, please place separate orders, as delivery costs are required for each purchase. For any outstanding delivery payments, we will call via telephone for this.
- We are meticulous and do our utmost to package the food safely and carefully, in order for it to arrive to you at its best and as our Chefs intended. If you receive the Plant-based Feast and are not satisfied please take a photo of any issues and email Suze.